Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dude had this coming!


Group of young adults film their friend trying to intimidate older man and pulls race card.

The old man shows grace and moves to the front to diffuse fight. Young man continues to intimidate with the help of his friends egging him on now:

Girl: Beat his white ass! BUST HIS ASS! HA HA! It ain't worth it!

Love it when everything flips and they get all innocent like they were the victims. I suppose the old man had so much adrenaline and filled with so much anger he simply let all present sanity go and left his groceries on the bus. The filmer in the group seen the opportunity and made off with the bags only to gloat about it and adds:
"We can press charges, BOY! I got it on video tape! Yall leakin'!

2 comments:

  1. DAMNNN!

    I hope that guy learned his lesson. Not to fuck with "buff" 67 year olds.

    I love how his shirt says "I AM A MOTHERFUCKER" on the back.

    ReplyDelete